FindIT's master student Arefeh will examine how 5G will benefit SMEs
5G is the future of mobile network and will in the nearest future affect us all, in one way or another. The knowledge and usage of 3G and 4G will soon be a novelty for us. What are the effects of a mobile network that runs 10 times faster? And how will it effect and create opportunities for small and medium-sized enterprises? This is something that the student Arefeh will examine during her time at FindIT.
Arefeh, tell me about yourself
– I am an international student and live in Gavle. I am 25 years old and came from Iran to Sweden in 2017. I study master of Electronics/Automation. This is my second year and right now I am doing my thesis at FindIT about 5G.
What will be your assignment here at FindIT?
– I am doing a research about 5G, my master thesis. I want to examine how 5G is beneficial for small and mid-sized enterprises (SME). And try to help and guide them to have digitized factories, tells Arefeh.
What is your master thesis about?
– My thesis is about which benefits 5G will bring for small and mid-size enterprises. Our target group are small factories which located in Gävleborg or Dalarna, tells Arefeh.
What motivates you?
– Creative and innovation solutions for different challenges or issues. Team-working and sharing ideas with them and to learn new things and knowing new people with creative minds, tells Arefeh.
What do you do when not at work or in school?
– I like to read different magazines such as phycology, art or sociality. I also like to go to the cinema and the theatre with my boyfriend. I also love planting fruits and flowers, tells Arefeh.
We welcome Arefeh to FindIT!
Are you interested in letting Arefeh visit your company and to see how your business can benefit from 5G?
Contact us at email@example.com
Here you will find more about Arefeh's thesis >
Researcher and master student in Electronic/Automation at University of Gävle
070 - 017 03 44